1. Where do I sign up to play?
2. When is registration?
- Wednesday, August 8th, 2018
3. How much does it cost?
- Teams cost $930.
- Signing up for the call out list is free
4. What day and time are the games?
- Wednesdays between 6pm and 11pm. Games are 1 hour.
5. How long is the season?
- Runs from September to May.
6. How old must you be to play?
- 18 years of age or older
7. Several people want to sign up. Is there an option to be on the same team?
8. Can I register a team?
- You can be placed on a waiting list. If teams drop, you will be notified when you come up on the list.
9. When will we know if a spot opens up?
- By the end of Registration in August
10. I was on the call out list, but now I’m on a team. How do I remove myself from the call out list?
- Happens automatically so long as the captain has added you to their roster.
11. How many players must you have?
- Maximum 3 males, any number of females. Max 6 on the court at a time.
12. Who sets the game timer?
- The teams playing
13. What is the combination for the equipment box?
- It will be communicated to captains at the beginning of the year
14. Who puts away the equipment?
- One team will be scheduled for cleanup duties.
15. Do you run any beach leagues?
- We are not affiliated with any beach leagues.